Pilates at HealthSPORT
Pilates focuses on the integration of mind and body through use of the correct muscles, breath work and bodyweight movements. It offers a wide variety of health benefits, including improved posture, core stability, flexibility, strength, balance, body awareness, coordination, and overall fitness and conditioning. These benefits can translate into better sports performance, improved mental health, and decreased joint and back pain.
Pilates Reformer at HealthSPORT
Pilates Reformer provides finely tuned exercises with resistance using a carriage that allows one to work very precisely to develop proper alignment, core strength, flexibility and balance.
- Small Group: Pilates Reformer Small Group Training Sessions are offered at the By the Bay, Arcata, Eureka, & Fortuna clubs.
- Private Sessions: We also offer 1-on-1 & tandem Private Sessions.
- Pilates Jumpboard: Looking for a more challenging, cardio based workout? This one is for you.
Got questions? Click the button below to get in touch. If you’re ready to jump right in, you can also visit the shop page to purchase your sessions now.
Click here to buy your Pilates Reformer Small Group Training Sessions or 1-on-1 Private Sessions
Specialty Workshops & Classes
At HealthSPORT we also offer Specialty Classes & Workshops to challenge students in new ways.
- TRX Pilates: Combine the strength and stability of the TRX straps with the breathing and core stabilization familiar to mat practices. Fill out the form below to find out when the next session launches.
- BarreCORE: Go a step beyond Barre with more cardio based movements. Subscribe to this class for ongoing booty sculpting, core strengthening, & calorie burning exercise.
Want more information about Specialty Classes? Click the button below.
GroupX classes are included with every membership. Students can enjoy a variety of options at HealthSPORT.
- Pilates Fundamental Mat: Focus on the fundamentals of core strength, flexibility, balance and stamina.
- Pilates Mat: This class focuses on further development of fundamentals. Various props are used to enhance and intensify the workout.
Want to learn more about the GroupX options included with your membership? Click the button below.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form & we'll get in touch with more information.