Pilates at HealthSPORT
Pilates focuses on the integration of mind and body through use of the correct muscles, breath work and bodyweight movements. It offers a wide variety of health benefits, including improved posture, core stability, flexibility, strength, balance, body awareness, coordination, and overall fitness and conditioning. These benefits can translate into better sports performance, improved mental health, and decreased joint and back pain.
Pilates Reformer at HealthSPORT
Pilates Reformer provides finely tuned exercises with resistance using a carriage that allows one to work very precisely to develop proper alignment, core strength, flexibility and balance.
- Small Group: Pilates Reformer Small Group Training Sessions are offered at the By the Bay, Arcata, Eureka, & Fortuna clubs.
- Private Sessions: We also offer 1-on-1 & tandem Private Sessions.
- Pilates Jumpboard: Looking for a more challenging, cardio based workout? This one is for you.
Got questions? Click the button below to get in touch. If you’re ready to jump right in, you can also visit the shop page to purchase your sessions now.
Click here to buy your Pilates Reformer Small Group Training Sessions or 1-on-1 Private Sessions
Specialty Workshops & Classes
At HealthSPORT we also offer Specialty Classes & Workshops to challenge students in new ways.
- Fundamental Mat: Pilates Mat focuses on development of core strength, flexibility, balance and stamina; various props are incorporated to enhance the workout. Fundamental Mat will provide you with the fundamental movement patterns that will seamlessly advance you into our traditional Mat class offering.
- Fundamental Reformer: Reformer provides finely tuned Pilates exercises with resistance using a carriage that allows one to work very precisely to develop proper alignment, core strength, flexibility and balance. Fundamental Reformer will provide you with the fundamental movement patterns that will seamlessly advance you into our traditional Reformer class offering.
- Pilates Mat for Sleek Physique: Tone, strengthen, and stretch in this all levels class for those who are looking for a challenge.
- Pilates Reformer Teacher Training: Gain the skills and understanding to teach Pilates Reformer classes. Our traditional, classical Pilates approach focuses on technique so you can help clients exceed their limits.
- Power Reformer: This fusion class blends the strength and stretch of the Pilates Reformer with the core strength and explosive power of a slam ball. You’ll get your heart rate up and work up a sweat!
Want to sign up for one of our specialty classes? Visit the shop to see our upcoming class offerings and register.
GroupX classes are included with every membership. Students can enjoy a variety of options at HealthSPORT.
- Pilates Fundamental Mat: Focus on the fundamentals of core strength, flexibility, balance and stamina.
- Pilates Mat: This class focuses on further development of fundamentals. Various props are used to enhance and intensify the workout.
Want to sample the Pilates options included with your membership? Click here to claim a free trial pass.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form & we'll get in touch with more information.