Committed to mission statement of HealthSPORT and the Housekeeping department.
2. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
3. Must have excellent organization, interpersonal, and time management skills
4. Able to work autonomously and collaboratively; previous proven ability preferred.
5. Must be able to work with a team in a professional manner.
6. Must be able to take initiative and have a positive attitude at all times.
7. CPR/AED certified.
Non-Exempt/Part-Time Evening Shifts (Schedule may include weekends and holidays)
Essential Job Functions:
1. Perform specific job duties as outlined on the project lists.
2. Communicate problems or suggestions to your supervisor.
3. Perform additional assignments assigned by your supervisor.
4. Attend monthly housekeeping staff meetings.
5. Read and understand all MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) sheets available to you
regarding the products you use and/or may come in contact with.
We offer a Gold level membership with access to all five (5) of our clubs, club-wide discounts, and more!